EP 2: How Soapbox Grew their Weekly MQLs by 318% in Just 3 Months
TLDR of the Episode
In this episode of SaaS Content @ Scale, I talk to Hiba Amin, Content Marketing Manager at Soapbox, a SaaS product built to help managers lead their teams, better.
Here’s what we talked about:
– How they ran an AppSumo campaign that generated a lot of MQLs & brand awareness
– How to identify primary keywords and write awesome SEO-focused content around them
– Creating a checklist (of channels) for content promotion is super helpful
– How HARO helped them get featured on HBR
– A brief on Product Hunt launches & the concept of “Products as Marketing”
Listen to the Episode
About the Guest
Hiba leads content marketing at Soapbox, a suite of tools built to help managers lead their teams, better. She is an experienced marketing professional with a proven track record of driving business results through conversion-driven marketing campaigns, sales and marketing alignment, and demand generation initiatives.